Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day off

Finally!!! after 26 busy days i got my first day off. today's weather was really wonderful. it's around 22 degree in the afternoon. i enjoyed my day, woke up later than usual, went shopping to aldi, had a dinner at my fave resto near my house n finally im watchin charlie and the chocolate factory (now). there's something made me upset before but as soon as i got home i turn on my tv n i found willy wonka. =)

ooh wonka, u made my day! no fog at all. =)

wash.dishes.wash.


i brought this wyd bag to aldi, its given from my sis when she became a volunteer in world youth day,sydney,last year. this bag is very big. let's go!



this is my mansion. lol





i saw a garage sale just across the road. but i didnt get anything.*sob




here's a park near my house.







ey, hey look! i met the black-keep-walking-lady (again) today. fyi, i always see this lady on the road, just around here,never stop walkin,day n night. does she has a house?
there must be somethin wrong with her. poor she.






oops, she canceled to cross the road, simply because so many cars passing through the road.


















altogether comes to $9.70










it was heavy,over 6kg. *sob














my brunch










assignment time




























steam rice with mix vegie n garlic sauce. yummy.

























and finally,wonka, i love u. =D




2 comments:

  1. I think u were meant to say brought instead of bought, dear. haha.. bingung gw bacana..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha? hehe. yg mana y? yg receipt ya? cb g cek.

    ReplyDelete