Saturday, October 3, 2009

RE: GARASI

remember about my last post (GARASI) here's a comment from a lovely reader who popped by to my blog and left this kinda comment.

This is one of the reason that you should not approve invitations from people you don't know in real life or you don't know at all in virtual world.

Why did you aprove that girl? To have higher number of "friends"? I hope not, because it's sensless and I believe that it was your mistake.

But if I'm wrong... Then think about it and ask yourself "why I need a facebook account?".

Good luck anyway.

A.K.





dear,A.K
thx for dropping a comment, for sure i have my own reason WHY i approved her as my friend which is really..none of ur business. but it's really good to hear from others. i dont even know that my blog attract people's attention. thank u for being such a caring reader. i feel a lil bit famous-er. =)
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment