Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last day of term

finally, today is the last day of this term n now im having my christmas break. seriously, time flies.. christmas is coming n then new year!! another year is about to pass.. so many things happened this year, the goods n the bads.. i think i've done enough for my self. it's been my 1 year n half living in aussie, i feel i improved a lots. i have responsible for what im doing, for my life.. living far from the loved ones (family), living all by my self.. i kinda use to it.. im happy that i got my learner permit license already, n also i won 2nd place for the make up n hair up final exam last week.. last oct was my 21st bday, i felt so happy at the day.. i went back to my hometown last march, so many blessing things happened in my life.. im so thankful to God that He always give me his never ending love n bless to me and my family.. today i finished my module6, which means another 2 modules to go then i'll finish my study, it's so sad to leave this lovely city and all the beautiful memories, i still wanna stay here but i also miss my hometown heaps. all my friends, my family, my home.. the good news is, my family is coming to town this month.. did i tell ya before? uhh im too excited so i dont care. =) cant wait to see them soon..



1 comment: