Monday, January 25, 2010

fiuh..

fiuhh,, it's been ages since my last post uh. i dont really feel like blogging these days. just checked out pet society on fb, it's really coooool now. it was only gardening and fishing last time i went to pet-sos. now you can cook, and there's a nannybot. wohoo. =) i didnt really take a lot of pics lately, busy with abandoned assignment, workin, and last sunday i sold all my unwanted staffs in camberwell, it wasn't that good but it's alright. i havent finished my assignment yet n i got a test on wed, lucky i got tomorrow off as it's Australia Day. fufufu. i've been thinkin of things lately, quite change me but i think i enjoy my life more now.
some things disappoint me, some things make me happy, and also make me realise something about life, love..
i cant say much here.. and actually i'm gettin sleepy now =p
catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment