Sunday, February 7, 2010

it's sunday again

hello everyone, how's it goin? im still the same old same old.. honestly i really wanna post some pictures but i have no idea where my card reader is.. blah!
today i went to highland, got sime clients there. they were really nice..
recently i keep buying cheap stuffs from 7angels n diva! =D i cant show u now since my card reader is hiding somewhere..
the weather lately keep changing, warm-cool-warm.. some of my friends got sick maybe because of that. last thursday night me n some friends had a dinner together in old town kopi tiam (QV) as rita's farewell (i really like the place n the food!!), after that we went to play pool in china town, im a dummy, i cant play! =p n u know what?! me,rita n penny we sang a song i thought is a normal karouke but then it happened like we sang on small stage infront of the bar with all the local customers. that was awesome! i was a lil bit shy in the beginning. LOL i sang umbrella with rita n then penny asked me to accompany herto sing underneath you clothes-shakira. man, i only can sing the reff, told her so but still she drag me to the stage n finally yes i just sang the reff. =P i got some pics from my friend cam she uploaded in facebook so at least i can paste them here. =)
tomorrow is monday again! =) i got another assignment thatdue on wed. and 1 more thing, im so sick of doing closing shift :( especially on friday *sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment