Tuesday, April 27, 2010

im back

im really sorry for the absence. i was being not my self for about the past 5weeks. hm.. my holiday was strange, i dont know.. and it's been 1 week im back in melb. the weather is so cooooold. last week was lovely thou! =)
my sis said : I hv once told my friend that u r just like sunshine. U brighten up every Room u enter n every person u meet. Lately , i think u r just like a dark cloud. With thunder.
=) it gets me a lot. i think i am.. i have to fight back to be the old me.i dont want to easily get upset with things. i want to be more positive like i used to. =)
i need everyone support! =)
remember, happiness is a choice u make not an emotion u feel. =)
love,
Emily Surjoprajogo



2 comments:

  1. yeap! i agree with this quotes "happiness is a choice u make not an emotion u feel" cuz life is a choice.. u can only choose to being happy or sad. so, enjoy ur life to the max!

    cheers. =D

    ReplyDelete