Sunday, September 13, 2009

camberwell 13.09.09

this morning i woke up early and went to camberwell to sell my stuffs, but things didn't go well. since the very beginning i met a weirdo stupido stranger at the station, he looked shifty!! i left my monthly metcard in my other bag so i need to buy another metcard -_-, and also it was raining. i didn't get much today but at least i still got something from there. gotta always be grateful. =)
p.s: i actually prepared my cam for today, i wanted to take some pics in the stall but things went different, a bit upset in the beginning, so i just have this pic. it's just out of my expectation.

3 comments:

  1. tokona sepi,uja gt grimis tkt toko ga laku. pgn poto jg udh males...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Camby market when I was in Melbourne a few months ago, isn't it just splendid?!

    ReplyDelete