Saturday, September 5, 2009

yellow n green

heyho!!! it's saturday again, =D yippie. nothing so special about today actually, so i woke up this morning bcos of a lil moringmare i might say (=p cos actually i was awake early in the morning then i slept again and at the time i got my nightmare) it's not a bad dream or soemthin, i my dream i was got my 1st day of period (pssst..) and i felt the stomachache badly then suddenly i opened my eyes n fiuh...that's only a dream..but..hang on.. why the pain felt so real?! i went to toilet for pee,then yes.. i got my period. amazing. LOL


and today some things strange happened to me..=p such as:
1. i feel like wanna put some make up on more than usual
2. i feel like using a parfume
3. i feel like wearing my fringe boots
4. i feel like wearing a dress.
5. i bought salted peanuts for snacking while on tram.


those things are barely happen when i wanna go to work.
1. i basically only use eyeliner,blush on n that's it. (powder for sure)
2. oh i'm so-not-a parfume girl apparently
3. i normally only use my flat orange shoes for work (trust me they're damn comfy for long hours shift)
4. haha, i'll just wear anything really, it's just today my feling so particular.
5. i've never bought any kinda peanuts since i'm in aus. and today, everything just feels different. =)


here's the pics of my make up thingy, just a simple yellow n greeny eyeshadow, eyeliners, mascara, blush on. i didn't use anything for my lips, dont really like it aniway.
i've got some compliment for my eyes'make up today. yayy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment