Saturday, March 13, 2010

customer #2

this time is so ridiculous.. she was buying a shoes.
me: it's $24.99.
customer: can i pay half cash,half on card?
me: yes, u can do that.
and then she gave me her card..
customer: $5 on card..
me: yup *pressing $5 in the eftpos machine*
customer: *giving me $20 cash* *silent for a while before she press the pin,lookin at the amount in the eftpos machine*... it's should be $4.99 ya, im telling you.
me: *pissed off* what? u said u want $5 on card? so, u want me to change it? no problem..
customer: no, it's alright.
me: u said u want $5 on card an the remaining here *pointing at the monitor system* is $20 cash *hoping that she understands that it's rounding*
customer :yea,that's alright.
*****************************************************************
that's it! and then she said to her husband 'Let's go!'
wth with 1cent,people?!
maybe i should've tell her that i will ask the goverment to create 1cent coin so i can give it back to her.
unbelievable, she's being fussy for 1cent. awesome!

2 comments:

  1. thats so awkward LOL!!

    loveloves
    missypatricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwakakakaka... ur comment is the one that makes this story really funny!

    ReplyDelete