Thursday, March 11, 2010

funny customer

it was so busy in the register, so normally there will be 2 people serving, 1 is doing the transaction and the other one is removing all the security tags, fold them and put them in the bag.
me: *scanning the price tag n move the garment to my friend*
friend: *removing the security tag*
customer: is there a hole?
friend: no, u wanna check it?
customer: no, i was just wondering if that thing leave a hole.
friend: no, it's not.
customer: okay, that's good. cos i dont bring my glasses with me so i couldnt see it.
me n friend : *silent*
after few secs...
friend: *talking in bahasa* bego jelas2 kacamatanya ada di kepalanya (stupid, obviously she got her glasses in her head, u know when people normally leave their glasses in their head)
me: *talkin in bahasa* iyaaah makanya daritadi juga gue udah bingung. LOL (yeaaahh, that's why i've been wondering. LOL)

oh well,, customers are unique..

1 comment:

  1. hey :D thanks for the comment. i like your blog layout very much, so colouful

    loveloves
    missypatricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete