Sunday, March 14, 2010

customer #3

suddenly there's a customer coming to the register..
cust: excuse me, sorry, can u show me coat?
me: sorry?
cust: can u show me coat? *with body language like she's wearing a jacket*
me: oh.. coats? *wondering...*
cust: yeah..yeah!
me: it's actuallys pread everywhere *pointing at everywhere* (the coats,jackets are spread everywhere near her)
cust: yes.. that's why im confuse.
and then she left..
and again, what's wrong with people.. they're just funny, amazing, ridiculous, unbelivable, unique.. i didnt know what to say to her cos the coats that she's lookin for is everywhere n im sure she saw it.
after a while she asked me for a pen that she can borrowed..
she's so weird..

2 comments:

  1. hay...you're so beautiful...kunjungi blog ku ya..jangan lupa komentarnya..happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog title is so sweet and funny :)

    ReplyDelete