Thursday, March 4, 2010

it's Friday again

wohooo! it's fridy again, the difference with any friday is in 2weeks, i will fly to my hometown. ^^!!! im super excited! since last night talk with my bf my mind is surrounding by foooooods.
such as, sate padang, nasi padang, ayam borobudur, sop buntut ibu henny, ayam goreng parahyangan, ayam goreng mbok berek, cincau, seafood, kepiting buatan mama,bakso bakwan, mie ayam favorit, and many more. (sorry i wrote that in bahasa) and also i've been imagining of full body scrub n massage, manicure, creambath ( oh no my hair is short now! i just realize -_-') since hey're expensive to get done in here i'll do it in indo. im missing the result of my long hair blow wave. fu fu fu. i hate it when they blow wave my short hair n the make it like elder. no no no. i miss my home, my friends, my family. i miss my grandma. i miss my house. i miss driving time in indo.
i miss my hometown.. =')
aniway, cos i dont really like to post something without picture so i just took my pics minutes before i wrote all this. haha, just woke up n still wearing my army cotton on pajamas. i was yawning n i just captured it (last pic) cos i think it's all about natural beauty. LOL.
love and peace.
xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment