Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Angel's new haircut

yesterday, i passed my haircut and blow wave assessment on angel's hair (thx to her). i made i have some pics to 'show off'=p before that, i'm gonna show you what i did last week, i did blow wave to angel's hair before i cut it. actually i still need to do one more haircut assessment. anyone willing to be my model? =D
.........................................................................................................................................................
*last week*
angel and me

in the toilet
................................................................................................................................................
the new look of Angel

francesca (my trainer) and me





angel and me


right side



left side




front side

No comments:

Post a Comment