Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sing along!

last saturday, me and my indonesian colleague wnt to KTV after work. i was so much fun. we sang from 8-1.30am. LOL. actually it's like 35bucks n u can sing from 7-3am. but apparently after 12, people (me) were getting sleepy (that's me) LOL
i just can't wait for others u know. i need to do something, i need to sing, so i won't get sleepy.*selfish mode on* LOL
but it was me n Rita sing the most. hahahaha. and i think we lost our energy a lot that's why only me and rita took a nap for a while,while others still singing n chit chat.
me,caroline,lauren,jessica,polina,rachma,rita,citra


rita and me





oh man, this pic is so cute( crap u mean?!) i forgot why the reason we both laughing like this, i look like a dinosaur, hehehe. but it reminds me of my pic when i was little,i did the same one like i did in this pic. i think this is my signature. LOL


yes. we can't help laughing anymore. how come me n rita had the same pose?!

No comments:

Post a Comment