Friday, July 10, 2009

hair up assessment

last wednesday i had my sudden hair up assessment. i got ardelia as my model. it was without any concept or anything in my mind and it's just came up like this for less than 1 hour (i guess so). i used straightening iron to make the curl then bobby pin to pin it and then braid the fringe,that's it. =) it looks good thought. i'm happy eith the result n my trainer was happy too. that makes me even more happy. even i know she wasn't sure at the beginning,she hesitated me. but at the end she said 'wow,it looks cool,nice. i wasn't sure with u at the beginning but it looks good' =D me and ardelia



back side

details








2 comments:

  1. mantap cuy... nambah2 portfolio ye..
    arusna gw graduation lu yg buat rambut gw.huw

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehee. the idea just came up like that. mendadak,smpt binun jg msti gmna.

    ReplyDelete