Sunday, July 5, 2009

rainbow

so today i went to springvale,had some vietnamesse food n we dropped by in one beach i dont know exactly tha name of the beach, probably edithvale beach, cos it's just infront of edithvale station,in frankston line. i heard in frankston line they have nice beaches. finally i found 1. i really wanted to go there n now it comes true. =p
me n venny

lily n me


mee! =D




























nice!



















see the rainbow










i feel like i want to run n catch the very end of the rainbow,i wanna jump into it. oh i love it.






and then.. when i was on my way home in tram suddenly my bf call me n asked me back to the ct, n he took me to starbucks. he bought me my fave green tea frappe, n he got his got choco. thx,dear!
















hihi!












2 comments:

  1. huaahhhh pantai nya dingin yah mil? hehehehehe
    kalo disini boro2 bisa pake jaket.. panassss! hehehe... gw perlu liburan, jadi iri liat nya hahahaha (oh final ass bikin gw mumet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyah soalna lg winter kuy, heehe. g jg sng kuy,pantai jauh gt akirna kesampean jg dianterin pke mbl. =D

    ReplyDelete