Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ooh my yook gae jang

well, last sunday was a nice day but not at the beginning when venny knocked my room n trying to wake me up. oooh, i need more sleep. i think i slept at 3 in the other nite,cause of the karaoke. i had very busy days on last weekend. then i woke up, had some breakfast, relax, coz of for sure we'll miss the train. so finally we catched a tram.i kept yawning all day. that's why i woke up late on monday aswell. first we went to inge's house,then we all went to chadstone shopping center, we tried on so many boots from cotton on but we didn't get anything from there. =p

actually i found high knee black boots only $10. i was thinkin to by that but i need to save my money. it's just a simple plain black boots. i need it. because i broke my old black boots. but i've just bought my fringe boots like a couple of weeks ago and other expenses so i decided not to buy that boots. from chadstone we off to Let's bab korean restaurant. i was craving for yook gae jang, it's a spicy beef soup with veg (something like that) it's so yummy. after that then we went home. so tired. waiting for he tram



inge and me



venny and me
inge's udon

venny's seafood udon





my sexy yook gae jang!





inge and venny












No comments:

Post a Comment