Saturday, July 4, 2009

lovely wednesday

last wednesday finally i got my time just to relax. i woke up later, i washed my clothes n cleaned the bathroom. the bathroom was yuckie, looks like no one willing to clean it but me. n i dont really have that much time to clean it either, but finally it's done. after all the cleaning me n my bf went to barkly square, we ate fried chicken there,my fave. tastes similar like kfc but it's cheaper. lol. it's niceeee. we did some shopping from supermarket. we had a good time, we were too busy with ourselves, i missed hiiim. this is the 2dollars washing machine. just infront of my unit.

=)

*pose


otw to barkley square


i dunno why he always put this expression everytime we take a pic together. -.-




i look stupid,like a chicken. lol






run.chicken run.















he ordered 2 fried chicken meals.



















they're hiding under the chips.yummy. buuuurb!







3 comments:

  1. nenk, lu anak sapa c.. wakakka..
    ngakak gw liat gaya ayam lu..
    persis man. wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkwkkw .
    'yummy.. buurrrbb !'
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete